Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Shawshank Redemption


I've heard that this is a great movie, and now I'll say that this is the great
movie.

It has great story, appealing characters, and nice acting. I especially loved
the acting of the main character Andy(acted by Tim Robbins). He is acted
as quite and calm man but there's lots of subtle actings that shows his
strong emotions. That will be such a great reference for animators.

This is one of most refreshing movie I've seen recently. I know this is a
really famous movie, but if there's someone who've never watched yet,
you gotta watch it!

I've been watching lots of movies but I didn't make any output most of
time...so I decided to draw at least a sketch as I watch a movie. Hopefully,
this will help me not forgetting movies and learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment